EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP WITH A DIFFERENCE
James Lopata rallies innovators of all kinds, providing game-changing leadership coaching and consulting to select executives and entrepreneurs who desire to radically revise the world.
A few things to know about James:
- 20+ years of executive experience across multiple industries — Wall Street, Technology, Entertainment (Grammy voter), Digital Consulting, and more.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), from the International Coach Federation certified coach.
- Clients include executives at large technology corporations (IBM), media (The New York Times), academic institutions (MIT), finance (Ameriprise), public organizations (The City of Boston), and entrepreneurs at some of the world’s most promising startups.
- Award-winning writer, including for Boston Globe, Forbes, Huffington Post, and as editor-in-chief at Boston Spirit magazine.
- Co-founder, member, executive coaching firm innerOvation LLC
- Recognized speaker on Entrepreneurial Leadership (for startups and within large corporations), and Diversity and Inclusion (calling on expertise and experience working in the Latino, women, Africa-American, and LGBT business communities).
- Author: “The Secret to Career Happiness.”
- B.Ph., Miami University (OH) & MTS, Harvard University.
WORKING WITH JAMES
James has been coaching executives at
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER
Get additional and timely wisdom on executive leadership and special offers!